332 Antill Street Hackett - An amazing home renovated and project managed by Nu-Look Renovations
no matter how you look at it this home it now has a wow factor!
When we were approached to undertake a major renovation that would completely transform a rundown home into a modern home with all the trimmings, we jumped at the chance to bring together all our skills and experience on a larger scale than our usual projects. We were pretty much given carte blanche to design, fit out, project manage and complete this renovation and the end result is simply stunning!
At Nu-Look we excel at bringing all the elements of a project, no matter the size, together with a minimum of fuss and stress for all involved. When looking at the organisation and project management required for a project of this size, we couldn't help but think to ourselves "challenge accepted!" Every member of our team and the external specialist trades we utilised were coordinated with precision to keep the project moving and avoid unnecessary delays.
We love working together with homeowners to ensure their renovation, whether it's a bathroom, kitchen or even the whole house flows with the rest of their home to ensure maximum functionality as well as style. We've been doing this for quite a while so have seen many a trend come and go, so know what works, what doesn't and what will stand the test of time. With the Hackett House, we were given the freedom to try things that aren't quite as common and make the house stand out from the crowd (check out the matte black fittings in the kitchen!) and everyone involved was thrilled with the luxury feel that was achieved.
Check out the virtual tour of the house to get a feel for how amazing the finish is HERE >>
Here's a bit about what was done in each section of the house, along with the final photos the real estate took for listing the house. We hope you enjoy!
Features include but not limited to:
- North facing five bedroom home, all bedrooms have built-in- robes
- Master retreat has a large walk-in- robe
- Two full bathrooms one with stone bath
- One ensuite
- Lounge room with large north facing window
- Family kitchen area opening onto two entertaining areas
- Family retreat to the rear of the house
Whole of the house:
- All asbestos removed including eaves
- Roof (R4) and walls (R2) completely insulated including internal walls with acoustic R2.5
- 75mm koolwall cladding to the back half on the house equivalent to R2 rated insulation
- Termite protection throughout, including active charged system around the perimeter of the home
- Totally re-sheeted and plastered with new battens
- Landscaped garden beds and lawn with automatic watering system and stone retaining walls
- Outdoor entertaining area with outdoor kitchen including BBQ, range hood, bar fridge, stone top and under mount Blanco sink.
- Secure storeroom with access from the carport/entertaining area
- All new concrete including driveway
- Electric retractable awning to the east side of the house
- New Colorbond fencing
- New facia and gutter
- Roof professionally re-pointed and re-bedded
- Metal roofing replaced.
- Plumbing – all new plumbing including drainage and stormwater back to the boundary
- Electrical – Total re-wire, new switches and power points through with push button switches and dimmers. LED downlights throughout.
- New carpet and privacy blinds
- New double glazed windows and sliding doors throughout
- Two reverse cycle air conditioners systems for front and back of the home
- Solid Blackbutt timber flooring to entrance, hallway, kitchen and dining area
- Caesar Stone bench tops with under-mount Blanco sinks throughout including waterfall ends
- Bosch appliances including induction cooktop, 900mm under-bench oven and integrated dishwasher to the main kitchen.
- Well sized butler’s pantry which includes additional Bosch appliances - warming drawer, combi microwave and integrated dishwasher.
- Main bathroom – Freestanding stone bath with his and her basins
- Master ensuite – Freestanding bath with his and her basins
- All bathrooms with walk-in- showers and under-tile heating
- Laundry with under-mount Blanco sink and plenty of storage and bench space
- New carpet and custom built-in- robes
A fabulous home in wonderful Hackett. With nothing to do but furnish and move in. Sit back and enjoy the life style on offer in this exclusive location.
Interested in buying this property? Check out the listing on Allhomes.com