If you’ve been watching Marie Kondo’s Netflix series lately, you’ll agree that removing clutter in our homes can have a transformative effect. Clutter clouds the mind and if you are wanting a bathroom that operates as a haven, you need to find ways to reduce the visual chaos. As one of the busiest rooms of the house, especially in the mornings, creating a clear space that is functional yet stylish is important for many homeowners. Here are 5 tips for a clutter free bathroom.
Read More >
Friday, June 07, 2019
- 5 Considerations When Choosing A Rangehood For Your New Kitchen
- How To Select Your Ideal Shower
- 7 Clever Ways To Achieve The ‘wow’ Factor In Your Bathroom Reno
- 6 Simple Steps To Finding The Perfect Kitchen Colour Palette
- 5 Timeless And Beautiful Kitchen Colour Schemes
- Bathroom Styling 101
- Gas Or Induction Cooktop For Your New Kitchen?
- 5 Tips For A Clutter Free Bathroom
- 5 Innovative Kitchen Ideas For Small Kitchens
- 2019 Kitchen Design Trends