If you’ve been watching Marie Kondo’s Netflix series lately, you’ll agree that removing clutter in our homes can have a transformative effect. Clutter clouds the mind and if you are wanting a bathroom that operates as a haven, you need to find ways to reduce the visual chaos. As one of the busiest rooms of the house, especially in the mornings, creating a clear space that is functional yet stylish is important for many homeowners. Here are 5 tips for a clutter free bathroom.
Read More >
Friday, June 07, 2019
- Bathroom Styling 101
- Gas Or Induction Cooktop For Your New Kitchen?
- 5 Tips For A Clutter Free Bathroom
- 5 Innovative Kitchen Ideas For Small Kitchens
- 2019 Kitchen Design Trends
- 5 Things To Look For When Choosing A Renovation Company
- Five Ways To Update Your Kitchen Lighting
- Broken-Plan Kitchens - What They Are And How You Can Create One
- What Will Be Trending In Bathroom Designs In 2019
- 5 Ideas To Turn Your Bathroom Into A Scandinavian Haven