To get the best out of your kitchen, you need to give careful thought to the lighting design. The right lighting choices will not only illuminate your work areas, they’ll accentuate and complement architectural and decorative elements of a kitchen. Using multiple light sources can create zones within a kitchen. Good lighting design can easily and affordably refresh your kitchen and create the ‘wow’ factor. Here are Nu-Look’s five ways to update your kitchen lighting.
Read More >
Thursday, January 24, 2019
- 5 Considerations When Choosing A Rangehood For Your New Kitchen
- How To Select Your Ideal Shower
- 7 Clever Ways To Achieve The ‘wow’ Factor In Your Bathroom Reno
- 6 Simple Steps To Finding The Perfect Kitchen Colour Palette
- 5 Timeless And Beautiful Kitchen Colour Schemes
- Bathroom Styling 101
- Gas Or Induction Cooktop For Your New Kitchen?
- 5 Tips For A Clutter Free Bathroom
- 5 Innovative Kitchen Ideas For Small Kitchens
- 2019 Kitchen Design Trends