Many homeowners are moving away from open plan living and are embracing broken-plan kitchens that create a barrier with the rest of the living area without completely cutting them off. With subtle zoning, a broken-plan layout gives you the privacy you are looking for in different rooms without compromising on lightness and openness. Here are Nu-Look’s four ways to create a broken-plan kitchen.
Read More >
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- 5 Considerations When Choosing A Rangehood For Your New Kitchen
- How To Select Your Ideal Shower
- 7 Clever Ways To Achieve The ‘wow’ Factor In Your Bathroom Reno
- 6 Simple Steps To Finding The Perfect Kitchen Colour Palette
- 5 Timeless And Beautiful Kitchen Colour Schemes
- Bathroom Styling 101
- Gas Or Induction Cooktop For Your New Kitchen?
- 5 Tips For A Clutter Free Bathroom
- 5 Innovative Kitchen Ideas For Small Kitchens
- 2019 Kitchen Design Trends